International Journal of Measurement in Engineering Science (JMES) (ISSN: ) provides an advanced forum for the science and technology of measurements in engineering. International Journal of Measurement in Engineering Science publishes regular research papers, reviews and communications. Our aim is to encourage scientists to publish their experimental and theoretical results in as much detail as possible. There is no restriction on the length of the papers. The full experimental details must be provided so that the results can be reproduced. There are, in addition, three unique features of this journal:
- manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas will be particularly welcomed.
- electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material.
- we also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds
- Measurements in Architecture
- Measurements in Civil engineering
- Measurements in Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Remote sensing
- Measurements in Urban Studies
- Measurements in Materials & Metallurgy engineering
- Measurements in Transportation
- Measurements in Soil Sciences
- Measurements in Mechanical Engineering